Friday, December 25, 2009

A Quick Introduction

Hello, my name is Kelly and I am a 30 something stay at home Mom to three beautiful children (twin daughters 4 1/2 years old, and a son who is 3 months old). My wonderful husband and I have been together for 11 years and married for 9. We have moved 5 times during those 11 years. We are currently living in the Midwest and both of us have a passion for DIY remodeling projects. I hope that this blog will allow me to bring you into our home and share those projects with you. I also have a love for cooking, shopping, decorating, and gardening so watch for a little of everything domestic! Please check back tomorrow, I'll be posting "before" and "after" photos of some of our already completed projects along with a "before" picture of my current problem area that I am working on.

K

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelley..
    Welcome aboard to bloggerland..
    I too am relatively new in the game..but WOW..the places I've been meeting fun, delightful friendly folks here..everyone seems to have something to offer..yours is DIY projects..I'm passionate about..well ..living life to the fullest and sharing my discoveries with all..Love photography..so visit me..and we'll begin a new friendship!
    warm hugs..laughing smiles..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete