Thursday, December 31, 2009

All warm and fuzzy inside..

That is exactly how I feel after being welcomed into the blogging world by Jane over at


Decor Mamma


She featured my before and after kitchen remodel on her weekly post "A Fabulous Feature".  I am so thrilled because I really love her blog, very inspiring! That was so sweet of her to do, I feel all loved and stuff.

There are so many projects coming up with this house and so many that need to just make it to completion. I'm still working on that desk project and hope to have that finished up this weekend. Beyond that these are a preview of things to come.

1. 1/2 bath paint and decor only
2. Full bath upstairs needs Dora the explorer border removed (yes..I said Dora the explorer) and a fresh coat of paint, possibly going to tile the floor as well.
3. Total basement remodel (it's currently 1/2 finished but we'll be remodeling what is finished).
4. Foyer needs painting(this may be a professional job because they are way to high for me to paint and this girl is scaaaaaared of heights!

I'm giddy just typing this post, I am really looking forward to the New Year and can't wait to get started on the improvements!  Thanks again Jane and friends for the warm welcome!

I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year! 

K

3 comments:

  1. I just peeked at you kitchen remodel. Well done. It's amazing what some color does. I'll have to check out Finding Fabulous.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you are soooo welcome...you deserve it! Can't wait to see all of your projects for 2010. I've got quite a to-do list growing as well, and can't wait to get started! See you in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya! I'm coming over from Jane's blog. Your kitchen is beautiful!! I can't wait to peek around your blog. I love a good DIY! Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2010!

    ReplyDelete