1. Galvanized metal from the home improvement store (in the roofing section). Aluminun will not work. We carried a magnet with us in the store to see which would work. It came in a roll.
2. Tin snips to cut the sheet metal (scissors did work on it, but were much harder to maneuver)
3. Leather gloves, the metal is SHARP
5. Picture frame
6. Magnets (found in the wedding aisle at JoAnne's
7. Small wooden finials (found also at JoAnne's)
8. Glue (used my glue gun)
9. Acrylic paints
10. Spray laquer
1. Glue the finials onto the magnets
2. Paint the finnials, when dry spray with clear finish (I used laquer)
3. Cut the metal using your picture frame glass or backing as a template
4. wrap the fabric around the metal and hot glue
5. Put it inside the frame and replace backing on the frame
....and your done!
Linking up to the following parties: